Sunday 22 May 2011

Home Alone!

That's exactly what I am right now. The Great Thinker left home early today to go on a bike trip with two friends. He is expected to be back Tuesday the week after next week, 31st of May.

That means I have 10 days to do what ever I like, like being lazy and reading, and to do things I have to do like working on my diploma thesis and preparing my presentation for a national student forum where I am going to speak about raising flood awareness using different communication strategies.

First thing today I got my book shelf from my parent's house, because my shelf here is threatening to burst with books. But now the Thinker would come in handy to build it or at least to show me where he put our tool case. LOL.

I'm planning on finishing The Devil in the White City tonight. My cat will keep me company.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to get an alone break sometimes isn't it? I've not read The Devil in the White City but I hear such good things about it I may have to. Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your own! Ten days is a bit long, but you can do whatever you like, when you want to.

    Hurray! Let the party begin! :-)

    ReplyDelete