I have decided to join this year's Complete Booker Challenge. I think I will go with the Winner Circle as level of participation.
This means I will read six books that won the Booker Prize including the following titles:
• The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje – 1992
• The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy - 1997
• Amsterdam by Ian McEwan – 1998
• The Gathering by Anne Enright - 2007
• The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga – 2008
• Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel - 2009
The Challenge runs until the end of this year. Reviews will be posted here on my blog as soon as I read a book.