Monday 13 December 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly event hosted by Sheila to share with others what you've read the past week and planning to read next.

I have finished:
March by Geraldine Brooks (review to follow soon)
The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson (review to follow soon)

I have started:
The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga, which I have planned to read for more than a year now and which started to cover in dust on my bedside table. I decided it was time to pick it up and get another book for my complete booker challenge done.

I have planned to read from my shelf as it is bursting over with books I owned for a long time now and never read.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to read your review of March -- I haven't read that one, but have read two of Geraldine Brooks' other works have really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to see what you think of White Tiger. I've picked up this book a few times but never actually bought it or borrowed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I participated in an Alcott reading challenge this year...missed this book (March), but now I want to read it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete