Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme to share your top ten bookish things. It is especially funny for people who like to make lists.
1. I'm going to read 50 books this year. At least I will try - again. I read 48 books in 2009 and 42 books in 2010. To achieve this goal I try to read a book a week, starting and finishing Saturdays.
2. I'm going to read books already on my shelf as I bought each because it appealed to me and they still do, so they have to get a chance.
3. I will try to read more German books. I have been neglecting books from my country for too long now. I will get those books from the library and report back if I found something appealing.
4. I'm going to read the classics. First of all I think of Jane Austen I read Pride and Prejudice and want to read the other Austen novels, too.
5. I will try and widen my Japanese Literature horizon in 2011. I already read and reviewed Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto this year and want to read some more Murakami. Other recommendations are welcome.
6. I have to read more non-fiction. That's a fact.
7. I'm an occasional re-reader. When I feel like it I will do it.
8. I'm trying to review every book I read on my blog.
As I can't think of more for now I will stop here. Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for this nice Tuesday meme.