Tuesday 10 May 2011

It's Tuesday! What am I reading?

I missed the Monday meme hosted by Book Journey. But I like it to keep you all updated on my reading. Here it is:

I reviewed The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall last week.

I finished reading Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks, which I enjoyed reading and will review this week. As I read some books in the last time for which I didn't care now finally a book I liked.

I started reading The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson and am curious to find out more. It's about the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago and the man who killed its visitors.

Next up is The World without Us by Alan Weisman. Another non-fiction about the world as it would look like without any human presence.

2 comments:

  1. I have Year of Wonders on my TBR. Will look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson sounds that intriguing..

    Have a nice week! :")

    ReplyDelete