Monday 27 June 2011

It's Monday!

Last week I finished reading Consolation by Anna Gavalda. I will hold back the review for the grand Paris in July event. For more information click the button in the right sidebar.

I also finished The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera, which I'm going to review this week.

I am reading Miss Timmin's School for Girls by Nayana Currimbhoy, which I got as ebook via NetGalley from the publisher.

Next up is definitely Little Bee by Chris Cleave.

Also I have a giveaway running. I am participating in the Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by Leeswammes. If you like to enter and for more information, go here.

By the way I can't believe this is already summer reading we are talking about here. Though I'm not going on vacation till September, I always tend to think I will get espacially much reading done in summer. I should have learned by now, that this was never the case. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Little Bee was wonderful. I am reading Miss Timmon's School for Girls next week. Enjoy your books and your week.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has loved Little Bee except me. I listened to it on audiobooks. Some times books are spoiled by bad narrators. Perhaps that was the case with that book. Let me know what you think of it.

    *New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how quickly this year is going either! Are you enjoying Miss Timmins? I liked it but didn't love it.

    ReplyDelete