Monday 17 December 2012

Where I have been ... reading.

I am back! I have been in a reading slump and meanwhile I was working my ass off to earn money for my trip to South East Asia. This trip took place in November and the first half of December. And now I have found my way out of the reading slump, too.



It might have happened on a slow boat on the Mekong in Laos or maybe on the coast of Cambodia, winding  down at the beach. Or at a pool side in Thailand.

Wherever. I was reading and I am still reading. So eventually I will start posting reviews again.

3 comments:

  1. Just a note to say hi and welcome back, and that I hope you'll be blogging not only about what you read, but what you saw and experienced on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to you too. I think I could do some posts about my trip. I spend five weeks in an extremely far and incredibly foreign region and I'd love to share some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been away from your blog for a long time! But what an adventure, your trip to Asia!

    You should certainly share some of your trip here. That would be really interesting.

    ReplyDelete