Monday 13 June 2011

It's Monday! Again.

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Book Journey to share with others what you've read the past week and planning to read next.

Last week I reviewed:
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larsen
The World Without Us by Alan Weisman

Last week I finished:
Atonement by Ian McEwan which I'm going to review this week. Stay tuned.

I am reading:
Consolation by Anna Gavalda this fabulous French writer I raved about here.

What's up next?
I decided to join Netgalley.com and requested some review copies. One I'm going to read soon is Miss Timmin's School for Girls. Another will be The Lake by Banana Yoshimoto for the JLC 5. Besides I borroughed The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera from the library.

2 comments:

  1. NetGalley is awesome! I also requested The Lake, but I am not sure when I will get to it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd love to see what you think of it. And for NetGalley, I do love it already.

    ReplyDelete